LF: splitter/guard - Beaver/Rockwell 6201 (circa 1968)

Hi there! I recently picked up a near cherry Beaver 9" contractor saw (6201). Once I get the new bearings and arbor back in, it will be dead-on accurate. I am, however, still in need of getting an appropriate guard, splitter, and pawl assy for this saw. After numerous calls to both Delta and Ace Tools, I have found out that the part is no longer avail.

1) Do any of you have the OEM assy. for this Beaver saw OR know someone who does? I may be able to make one if I can see exactly how it fits.

2)Do any of you have one laying about that you are willing to part with? I know many of you ditch the OEM guards because a) either you prefer to tempt fate without them or b) you have another guard syst. in place such as an overhead Bis or Uni.

Thanks for any and all help,

Andrew.

Reply to
The Good Bohemian