Lee Valley in Ottawa - store, warehouse, or corporate?

Hi all:

I've been up to Ottawa a few times this year, and I always end up driving past the big Lee Valley building that's on (I think) Hwy 417. Just curious, but...is this just a warehouse and/or corporate offices, or is there some sort of a retail store there? I'm hoping there's some retail outlet so I can spend my hard earned Canadian dollars while I'm there... (C:

jim

Reply to
jimjonesWRS

Its a retail store. Once you get there, the first place to head is the SSO display cabinet to the left of the service counter. It contains returned, display and marginally marred items at substantial discounts. There's almost always something in there worth considering.

Reply to
William MacBain

Hi Jim -

We have 5 buildings on Morrison drive....(actually six, we rent one out...)

900 - store 1000 - machine shop 1010 - Storage 1080 - Veritas/Assembly 1090 - Head office/mailorder center

the link above works - the three brightest roofs along the highway from left to right are 1090, 1080, and 900 (below the cloverleaf)...

Cheers -

Rob

Reply to
Rob Lee

Both.

Reply to
Doug Payne

SWEET! I'm there, dude...in fact, I may have to LOOK for an excuse to visit! My company has offices in Kanata, and I visit one of our larger customers up there once in a while...so I will definitely drop in.

Rob, your products are excellent--I've always been satisfied with every purchase, and you should be extremely proud of your company!

Jim

Reply to
jimjonesWRS

Thanks Jim -

We have a bunch of good people here....!

Cheers -

Rob

Reply to
Rob Lee