Last day for LVT free shipping

Heads up. I just happened to go on the Lee Valley site, and it says free shipping to canada & continental US until July 19th. Get your order in.

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

Will they ship a store to Green Valley Lake? That would give some of the old codgers a thing or two to talk about. Getting tired of discussing the plasma density of a black hole, the works of Edmund Burke, and solipsism versus nihilism. ever the optimist, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

While it is true that the solipsist has sex alone, he is in better shape than the nihilist, who doesn't even bother.

I know, it's only a matter of degree but I figured I should stake a claim before the plasma density guys took over the thread...which I think that Burke would admire.

Regards,

Tom Watson

Tom Watson