Laguna tools popular consensus

I was looking at the Laguna web site and was really captivated by the pricing and the legendary reputation of there bandsaw to warrant further investigation. Is there anyone who owns there Platinum line tools specifically the table saw and mortiser and what is the popular consensus of there tools in general?

Reply to
Donald Grudeski

IIRC the Platinum series may include machinery built by Knapp. If you order the product demo CD you really will be impressed. I like the video where the owner of Laguna demo's the sliding miter sled on one of the Knapp TS's. He pulls it back away from the saw about 4-6' and then sits on the sled and takes it for a ride.

Reply to
Leon