Laguna LT14SE Bandsaw blades

Can you buy off-the-shelf blades for the Laguna LT14SE or must they be custom made?

Reply to
Never Enough Money

------------------------------------------------------------------- Thank you for your inquiry. We checked the Laguna Tools Web site and according to the information listed on their Web site

it would appear that the Laguna LT14SE bandsaw requires blades that are 112" long. Unfortunately, we do not carry 112" bandsaw blades in our product line.

We suggest contacting R & D Bandsaws at 1-800-461-3895 as they custom-make any size of band saw blades. You can also visit their web site at:

can also try Dominion Saw LTD. as they also custom make band saw blades. They can be reached by phone at (905) 270-2200 or by fax at (905) 270-6234.

We hope this answers your question and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Regards,

(name removed by emptyshell) Internet Customer Service Representative

Reply to
Never Enough Money

Called Laguna and they do sell blades -- prices were comparable to what I've seen at Timberwolf, etc.

Otherwise, you have to order custom lengths (112") -- many places will do that, including Timberwolf.

Laguna's "resaw king" seems to be a really nice resawing blade -- it's about $140.

Reply to
Never Enough Money