Just ran across this show on the tube - furniture designer

The show seems to be about a designer wannabe who takes up design challenges in other fields. The show I'm watching now is a furniture designer challenge. It's a Canuck HGTV production and pretty interesting.

interesting segments in a woodworking shop and a hardwood dealer. The guy is colorful to say the least.

RicodJour

Do they teach how to train a beaver to cut the lumber?

Reply to
Robatoy

Is this the beginning of a Robin's Butt thread?

Regards,

Tom Watson

Tom Watson

Wouldn't mind seeing he beginning of that ....

Reply to
Swingman

Would that be the beginning of The End?

Regards,

Tom Watson

Tom Watson

The beaver would be lost on the design guy. The woodworking shop was a cooperative and had a couple of beaves working the wood.

RicodJour

"Ward, don't you think you were a little hard on the Beaver last night?"

June Cleaver - Leave It To Beaver - c. 1957

Regards,

Tom Watson

Tom Watson

I'll begin anywhere...

Reply to
Swingman

But Robin Lee gets all cranky every time I suggest such a thread...

Reply to
jo4hn