Jorgies at the BORG

After seeing a couple of posts about the Jorgenson clamps on sale at the BORG I decided to check my local Home Depot here in Chesapeake, VA.. There they were. The 24 inch CabinetMasters were on sale marked down from $32.50 to $25.00. Of course I had to pick up a couple.

Joey

Reply to
Joseph Smith

Not a bad deal, judging from the regular price. How much better are these than the Irwin clamps? I haven't bought any Jorgensen clamps, because they are only sold at Menards in my area (and I try not to give them my money!)

Reply to
Prometheus

Damn. Good thing my eye exam is coming up, because, I either have to get new glasses, or move a bit closer to the screen.

When I first glanced at the subject, thought it said, "Joggers at the BONG".

JOAT We will never have great leaders as long as we mistake education for intelligence, ambition for ability, and lack of transgression for integrity.

- Unknown

Reply to
J T

Reply to
Joseph Smith

The Cabinetmaster clamps are in the same ballpark as the Bessy K-bodies. Unfortunately, the size HD had on sale is the size I already have.

Reply to
U-CDK_CHARLES\Charles

Reply to
Joseph Smith

T'anks for the headzup. They're marked down here in CO too. Grabbed a pair myself.

Reply to
patrick conroy

Here too.

Also check Lowes. They switched to K-bodies when HD started carrying CabinetMasters. They sometimes have "similar" sales, like "January White Sale" at department stores.

Reply to
U-CDK_CHARLES\Charles