Xmas clamps

Wife says what would you like for Xmas, my reply among other things was a couple of 40" Bessy clamps would be nice. Time went by, she asks, where would you buy those at. I go like..you know..the Borg....Home Depot.... To my surprise she says, well, I sent one of my employee`s over there to buy 2 of them, (local borg)...they said they never heard of Bessey clamps n never carried them.... I laughed, well, I answered ,telling the wife, they are in the middle aisle of the tool section....just saw some yesterday...hmmmm...to my Xmas surprise, she says, well you go pick-up 2 of them n I,ll wrap them up n put under the tree. Let me tell, I wasted no-time....went the next day....they had 8-40" Bessey clamps among other ones.. don,t believe everything you hear.......MERRY XMAS......i,m happy.....

Reply to
George Berlinger

George, I could have used one of those yesterday...I needed 10 clamps longer than 38" and only had 9...I have an odd number because I decided a while back to get one "persuader" about 60" long to go corner to corner. Sure as hell, I'll pick up another 1 or 2 50 inchers, and the NEXT project, I'll need 2 MORE than that. Does ANYONE ever have enough clamps?

dave

George Berl> Wife says what would you like for Xmas, my reply among other things was a

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

They do if they count ahead and plan their glue-ups.

Now if only I could, I wouldn't own thirty clamps 24" and up....

Reply to
George