I won! I won!

Woodcraft called to inform me that I am the winner of the DeWalt T-shirt from today's drawing! O joy! O rapture! I pick it up Monday!

Bob Of course I look crummy in yellow. Actually, I look lousy in most colors.

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Congratulations, Bob, as of today your woodworking has changed forever. When you get your own TV show remember us who did not win. Ken

Reply to
boonie

Wow! I must have missed you by, I'm suspecting a good

8-hours? Anyways (not a word, tmToeKnee) I saw the little sign up sheet, thought it was for something of substance.

sigh...

Hmmm? I've never seen you in camo or blaze orange? You can throw it in the truck and let's say you break down and it's a side-ways blizzard blowing at eleventy hunnert miles an hour, the emergency response team'll see you in a heart beat.

Trouble is, you have to drive all the way back into town to pick it up.

UA100, wondering, will we get to see it at the Wooddorker's Show???

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Please explain your use of the word "good."

Anyways (not a word, tmToeKnee) I saw the little

Last time we won anything was 20 years ago, a frozen turkey. (Don't touch it, Bohn) To think that I used up 20 years worth of luck on it. I'm thinking value added with a complete set of 'graphs from the Milwaukee 5,6, or 7.

Yeah, hey, I didn't think of that.

No, no--you're not getting the big picture. Now I don't have to tell LOML that I just dropped in to Woodcraft cause I was in the 'hood, and they had this blurffl on sale, and...

See it? You'll get to sign it. Immortality, cheap.

And as long as we're on topic, here's the First Call for wooddorkers to join the Milwaukee 5, etc. for a gala breakfast on Saturday, Feb. 21. Ask for details.

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Hey, it will look great with your Handyman Club of America jacket!

most colors.

Reply to
solarman

As in, "an easy 8 hours", or, "at least by 8 hours". Let's see, I was at Woodcraft by 11:15ish, at Home Depot by 11:45 and at ChocoRocklers by 12:15ish. Too bad they went and strung the three in a straight line like that.

Today's "excuse", Honey, I'm working with some inch anna eighth material and I thought I had a trim bit big enough, I don't, I'll be right back".

Yesterday she did tell me it was good to hear sound coming from the shop.

I'll bring my Sharpie.

A'yup, what him say. A good time is had by all at these events so come on down.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Reply to
Tom Kohlman

Good advice, Tom, but it ain't gonna win you no T-shirt.

Reply to
Bob Schmall