I'm Back

Hey Folks, I am back after a long absence. I just wanted to say, "Howdy!" Later, Beej

BrainBoing = mindspring

Reply to
Beej-in-GA

Hi Beej.

Reply to
Leon

Hey, Beej!

Welcome back. It's still the wreck, the good, the bad and the ugly.

Though it's calmed down a fair bit lately, school's out soon...

;-)

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

"Beej-in-GA" wrote in news:urpyc.23161$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Welcome back.

Reply to
Woodchuck Bill

Good to read your voice again Beej, welcome back!

Reply to
Greg Millen

hey Beej....

Rob

Reply to
Rob Stokes

Welcome back.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Singleton

Howdy, Beej ! Matt

Reply to
mattzack2

Welcome back. It's been a while!

Reply to
Howard Ruttan

It *has* been a while, hasn't it? Welcome back.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Reply to
Dragon Breath

He's Beej. In Georgia.

He used to post here a lot, then he didn't for a while, now he is again.

Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody. I should have been more specific..."

Reply to
Mike Patterson

Fri, Jun 11, 2004, 9:25pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@BrainBoing.com (Beej-in-GA) says: Hey Folks, I am back after a long absence. I just wanted to say, "Howdy!" Later,

I guess the appropriate response would be to say, "Hi". So, hi.

You escape, out on parole, or serve your full time? LMAO

JOAT Use your brain - it's the small things that count.

Reply to
J T

Hey JOAT, Good to see you are still about. None of the above, the dreaded crashed computer via a mobo turned to slag syndrome. I think I have that cured, but only the computer spirits will tell for sure. Going back into lurk mode now. Later, Beej

Reply to
Beej-in-GA