I finally made it to amazon.

Congrats Steve! I do love the looks of your planes.

I noticed in the editorial reviews most of them have a bunch of funny characters, at least on my viewer which is Microsoft Express 5. I'm guessing it's some HTML gibberish, but I'm not knowledgeable enough to know what's going on.

instructions.

Reply to
Larry C

I noticed the Amazon price is $165.00 for the purple heart coffin smoother. Does this price include the blade? The description kinda makes me think so but the knight-toolworks web page has the price at $275 with the Japanese iron.

Hey, I hear the planes come packed >

Reply to
Never Enough Money

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:50:18 GMT, "Steve Knight" brought forth from the murky depths:

Y'mean "drop" shipper and "customer", Steve? -Some- day we'll talk you into using a nice, simple spellchecker, wot?

- Inside every older person is a younger person wondering WTF happened. ---

Website Application Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques

yep blade and shipping included. the japanese iron costs more then I want it too. they seem to cost more every time I have them made.

yep I test all bench planes.

Reply to
Steve Knight

I noticed that too. as far as I can see it is only text I submitted. I see the problem when I converted it from excel to text it did that. I don't know how to fix it really.

Reply to
Steve Knight

Larry Jaques responds:

Spell checkers won't do squat for that arrangement. All 3 misspelled words are actually words.

You got that right.

Charlie Self "Health food makes me sick." Calvin Trillin

Charlie Self

On 18 Feb 2004 07:07:07 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) brought forth from the murky depths:

Sigh...there I go, misspelling "grammar" checker.

---=====--- After all else fails, read the instructions. ---=====--- Website Design and Update

Larry Jaques

Steve,

If you paste it into a simple editor like notepad, you can remove the funky ÿ characters.

Donnie Vazquez Sunderland, MD remove NoSpam from address to reply

Reply to
Donnie Vazquez
]

spell checker will not fix such things (G) since I use them all of the time.

Reply to
Steve Knight

that might work. i was afraid to mess with it. it's really weird how they have you use excel to make your inventory but then convert it to text. they never say how they want it converted though.

Reply to
Steve Knight