Infinity router bits

I'm planning to upgrade a few old, lower-quality router bits. I was looking at the Whiteside line when I came across a 10/03 review of Infinity bits at Online Tool Reviews. Sounds like a good product and prices are comparable or slightly lower than other premium bits (i.e., CMT, Whiteside, Amana).

No much else has been said on the ng about Infinity since that review.

Does anyone have any recent experiences with Infinity products?

Thanks, Dave

Reply to
Dave

(no affiliation, despite strong recommendation)

i have a number of infinity bits, including their huge dadoing bit. i love them - they are hefty, well balanced, sharp as hell. the carbide is thick, and i essentially have no complaints. i reach for the infinity dadoing bit before i reach for my whiteside.

their raised panel cutter is great, as well.

i say go with them.

--- dz

Dave wrote:

Reply to
David Zaret

Have their rabbeting bit set. Nice, hefty. IMHO - a class bit. Would order from them again!

Reply to
mttt

I saw them at a woodworking show last month...at least at the show, they cost significantly more than CMT, Amana, and Whiteside which made me wonder why anyone would bother since the aforementioned brands are great.

Reply to
George