Infinity router bits

Some months ago I received a catalog from Infinity; about the time Jesada was getting flakey. I also signed up for the email specials mailing. Until last week, I just did not need an more bits. The good news is that I received an email promotion with a Thanksgiving discount in addition to the $3 internet order credit.

I ordered a 3/4" straight bit and a 1/8" spiral bit to make some notches. My order was shipped the day I placed it and the bits arrived two days later, faster than I anticpated. I used both of the bits on oak and they are equal to or better than any of the better brands I've used in the past. I won't hesitate to order again as the prices are pretty good also. If you are loyal to a brand it is hard to switch to an unknown but based on these two, I think you can be comfortable if they have what you need. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I tried them and received a raised panel bit, rail and stile set for about $98 shipped. Shipping was faster than expected for me also. I have not used these rail and style bits but did use the 3" diameter raised panel bit and it work splendidly.

Reply to
Leon

They are good quality at reasonably good prices :) Their "dadonator" dado set is very good also.

Some reviews of Infinity gear (router bits and dadonator) on my website if anyone wants to take a look :)

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

60 woodworking product reviews online!

------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 6 Reviews:

- Porter Cable COIL250 Coil Nailer

- Ryobi 18v Cordless Jigsaw

- Festool CT22E Dust Extractor

- Fasco GN-40A Brad Nailer

- Taunton's Complete Illustrated Guide to Furniture & Cabinet Construction

- Milescraft SignCrafter

Woodcrafter

"Leon" wrote in news:qKOrd.35417$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com:

So is he forgiven for spamming the newsgroup? ;-)

Patriarch, who told his wife he wouldn't buy anything more until at least after Christmas, when she found out about the new Knight smoother coming this week...

Reply to
patriarch

"patriarch snipped-for-privacy@nospam.comcastDOTnet"

I do not know, I was not one of the ones that jumped in on the "I aning gonna buy nuttin from him" band wagon. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 06:27:53 GMT, patriarch spake the words:

If it's anything at all like my very early version, you'll like that plane a whole lot, as I do.

's Charity and Chastity that are hard. * Data-based Website Design

Larry Jaques

I was on their email list before they grabbed names from the newsgroup so I can't verify what or when they did that. Dumb move on their part, hopfully, they learned the error of their ways. I don't want to spite myself because of their faux paux (sp). They had what I needed and sale price made it even a better deal.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Ed wrote:snip> They had what I needed... " snip.

Amen. And I ain't even religious. Tom Work at your leisure!

Reply to
Tom