Homier tent sale mobile base

Hi all, there will be a Homier tent sale coming "near" me, well actually it's about an hour away. Need a few mobile bases, and heard there mobile bases are pretty decent. Anyone know if they usually carry them at the tent sales? Really all I need at this point, and dont want to drive a hour each way if they don't carry them. thanks, Tony D.

Reply to
ANTHONY DIODATI

In my experiance they will have some of everything that is on the flyer. Some of the stuff in small quantities only.

There is often a website address on the flyer from which you can order.

Reply to
marks542004

Never tried their mobile bases; but everything else I bought from them broke the first time I used it. You feel lucky?

Reply to
Toller

I have one under my HF bandsaw. It has worked fine over the past several years. I got it from their tent sale.

Reply to
AL

Thanks For the replies, Think I'll take a ride over there. thanks, Tony D.

Reply to
ANTHONY DIODATI

Looks like I'll be waiting till " THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY OCTOBER 26, 27, 28 & 29 MARSHALL COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS " In Moundsville WV, about 2 miles frome my home. Thanks, Tony

Reply to
ANTHONY DIODATI