HMMMMM.... I wonder,

If you are the winning bidder, do you get the lovely assistant in the

3rd shot?????

Lex

...what store sells what is in the 3rd shot? I thought that was illegal in most states...

:

Reply to
Tom Kohlman

TomL

Reply to
TomL

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:07:39 -0500, Lex brought forth from the murky depths:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - WARNING! WARNING! Dangerous Mailbox Approaching. Evade! Evade! ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Your Wild & Woody Website Wonk

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Looks like a de-waxed blonde, she-llacs lustre :~)

Grogs

Reply to
Groggy

which leads to the _critical_ question ....

with or without silicone?

Reply to
admin

I'd say without, off hand.

Reply to
Silvan

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 04:43:47 GMT, "Groggy" brought forth from the murky depths:

Do you know what "bikini wax" is, Grogs? I know they have beaches Down Under, but, oh, never mind.

===================================================================== -=Everything in Moderation,=- NoteSHADES(tm) glare guards -=including moderation.=-

Larry Jaques

The wax goes on surfboards and the girls just rip the hair out by hand. You may have noticed the slightly crosseyed look our girls have...

Reply to
Groggy

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 23:13:21 GMT, "Groggy" brought forth from the murky depths:

Uh, no. Rachel Hunter, Rachel and Sela Ward, etc. don't look the slightest bit crosseyed, but I can't tell for sure. I usually get crosseyed and lose the blood from my (upper) head when I see 'em. YMMV

===================================================================== -=Everything in Moderation,=- NoteSHADES(tm) glare guards -=including moderation.=-

Larry Jaques

All the bikini's I've had my hands on ... came off very easily. no need for wax assist.

Reply to
admin

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 14:00:08 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@horatio.agresource.com () brought forth from the murky depths:

You, of all people, should have been waxed, Ho. ;) [gagging as I imagine (a probable furry) you in a bikini]

Comprehensive Website Development

Larry Jaques