Hitachi M12V router Question before I buy

The Hitachi looks like a good deal on Amazon for my router table. They offer a height adjustment knob for $19.99. What is special about the adjustment knob. Could one be fabricated from standard hardware instead or would it be worth the savings? Also, in order to get my Hitachi total up to at least 199.00 to qualify for the 25.00 rebate, what other Hatachi hand tool or accessory like saw blades would you recommend? I don't need a drill or sanders. Mike in Arkansas

Reply to
Mike in Arkansas

Great router, I have two. It allready comes with the height adjustment knob Buy two and sell one on ebay compressor brad nailer impact driver

Reply to
tall_corn

according to amazon you get the accessory pkg w/ height adj knob for that 128 price

's the bonus note just below the price guarantee

Reply to
nospam_coloradotrout

Great router indeed. Real work horse. I have 3.

Reply to
sandman

I own the 28 bit quick change set. Pretty standard. be careful removing the drill bits or you might warp them DAMHIKT.

Jay

Reply to
FriscoSoxFan

Hitachi has been including the adjustment knob with their M12V's for several years now. I don't know why Amazon says it is a bonus and why International Tool (for example) doesn't bother to mention that it is included (when it is).

Reply to
AL

Do you need a brad nailer?

Reply to