Hitachi M12V

I have had my M12V in my router table for four years now with no problems. Just latley I've noticed that it won't start unless I tip the top with a wrench to get it to go, then it will run for a moment and quite. Is there any hope? I hope I don't have to spend $105 for a new speed control. I will bypass the controller and use my plug in unit.

Reply to
Frogger

Check the motor brushes before you do anything else.

Reply to
kkfitzge

Reply to
J. Mohnike