Hitachi M12V router $150 at Amazon

I just noticed that Amazon has the Hitachi M12V on sale for $150.

Reply to
AL

Buy it, you can't get any cheaper ANYWHERE.

Reply to
WD

I saw that too..with free shipping. Seems like an awful good buy. I have not had a chance to do the comaprison shopping on price. Has anyone done a price comparison on this router recently. For the HP I might just go for it.

Andy H (NW NJ)

Reply to
Andy H. NJ

I just bought one at $153, and couldn't find a better delivered price.

Reply to
Rick Samuel