Hitachi M12

Any owners of the M12, does the guide bushing adpater that ships with the M12 take the standard "Porter Cable 1 3/8" type bushings? Or do you have to use Hitachi's own kind or what?

Thanks!

Jim

-- ....

Reply to
James D Kountz

I dunno, I didn't check. I just turned mine upside down and put it in a table. I'll check tomorrow for you, if somebody don't get to it before I do.

Reply to
Jerry Gilreath

Reply to
Bob Lewis