Heads Up! Ridgid MagSwitch Featherboard $7.43!

is normally over $30 and I got mine for 20 bucks on sale. My local Home Depot had two on closeout for $7.43. I bought both of them. Score! I love these things.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Those are my favorite also ... Much better than the heavy duty model, where the magnets always seem to land on top of the miter slot on my Unisaw.

Reply to
Swingman

Price is now $31.47 at the URL above :-(

Reply to
Spalted Walt

Same at the HD main website, but we need to look in the store's bargain and= /or closeout bin. Each store places different items in their bargain bins = at random times.

Find your store, click onto the "Savings Center" tab (right upper tool bar)= , page down to the "Special Buy" (Grab Bin) and search the listings. Again= , and they even note, items in the grab bin varies each week. I'm not sure= if all the grab bin items are closeout items, as Mike's purchase was.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

That's a good buy. I like the magnets, but think they are way overpriced.

Reply to
tiredofspam

Pay attention! :-p This was at my local store. These kind of closeout prices are rarely on HD's website, but at the local stores, at the manager's prerogative.

Reply to
-MIKE-