Heads up: Bosch 12V drill an impact driver - good deal

I just saw these. I've had a set for many years. Great tools, particularly for working over one's head. Really good price.

Reply to
krw

Spalted Walt

Sorry, didn't even notice the "personalized" link. Thanks!

Reply to
krw

+1 Bosch's 12v line of tools are the cat's ass for the non-pro (and may even work quite well for the professional using them every day).

I've had this pair for probably 4 years and love them. Another one to jump on is their 12v cordless multi-tool. Only problem I've had with it is the fact that I didn't buy one a decade earlier. No matter the job around the house or at the kid's place, it goes where I go!

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

I bought this same set 2 years ago on Christmas sale for $99. Seems these go on sale every Christmas. I have 4 Bosch 12v drills. I love 3 of them. I have an angle drill that is too big for what I want. I should have bought the Milwaukee angle drill attachment instead. It's a good drill though, just wasn't what I needed.

A cabinet shop needs lots of small drills imo, and these Bosch drills are perfect size. Also very important to have the same drill batteries and chargers. It's easy to get overloaded with different makes/models of drills, but very nice to have matched sets, and Bosch makes a nice tool.

The impact driver is ok, but, I've not much use for it in my cabinet shop. I do like the fact it uses the same battery as the other drills. There is not a problem with the 12v impact driver, but generally, when I use an impact driver I'm doing larger jobs, outside with big wood, big screws and lots of them. A larger, 18v impact driver is more for that, but, this little guy can do a good job, just not screwing down a big deck. I don't use it a lot, but will say I haven't used my 18v driver since getting this one.

Reply to
Jack