Has to be seen...

check these wood sculptures out...

Bri

That is, well, whimsical. It's great to see someone following their imagination. Great workmanship.

(doesn't he look like Geppetto!)

Greg

Reply to
Groggy

I bet I don't have enough fingers to count the price tag either :)

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

5 Reviews:

- GMC R1200 1/2" Router

- LRH Magic Molder

- Triton Router Review Update!

- Veritas Shelf Drilling Jig

- Ryobi CID1802V 18v Cordless Drill

- Workshop Essentials Under $30

SawEyes

Now that is downright humbling

Reply to
Mike G

Well Bri, you should like this link also

Leon

This link is a bit better

Leon

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 12:13:04 GMT, "Groggy" brought forth from the murky depths:

Yeah, but Pinoccio didn't have nearly the buns Donna has.

.-. Life is short. Eat dessert first! ---

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques