Plane Repair

I dropped my LN Low Angle block on the concrete and have rolled the edge near the heel, how do you guys fix these things? I am thinking a fine file, but what about any other methods? Damage is about 1/4" bent edge.

I am also considering using a wrist strap, it makes me sick watching a tool like that smack on the cement (missing the carpet by inches).

Greg

Reply to
Groggy

Call Lie Nielson.

Reply to
John Hofstad-Parkhill

All tools will ALWAYS miss the carpet by a few inches. The magnetic charge of the carpet is especially attuned to repel all breakable items. Additionally, the harder the concrete, the more it can not only attract breakables (and wood corners), but actually accelerates them to almost Warp 5.

Reply to
DarylRos

Thank god you saved the carpet.

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod