Happy Birthday: Tom Plamann

I have a crazy habit of remembering dates. The first time I wrote

5/5/5 today, I remembered from Tom's site he was born on 5/5/55.

Anyway, Happy Birthday, Tom. You are an inspiration to me and I am sure many others.

Reply to
very_dirty_dave

Thank you!

I don't feel much different than I did yesterday.

Tom Plamann

Reply to
Tom Plamann

Another day older and deeper in debt? jo4hn

p.s.happy birthday.

Reply to
jo4hn

Let's see - you are 50 today. Give yourself about 8-10 more years and you'll probably start seeing (feeling) daily changes.

Happy Birthday Tom!

RonB

Reply to
RonB

Hell, I started seeing and feeling changes before I reached 40. Getting older sucks as far as I'm concerned.

Reply to
Upscale

Oh - I don't know. Pain is just God's reminder that you are still alive.

Reply to
RonB

Small technical note for the "geekier" woodworkers. Any opinions on why the subject line on my previous post changed to "ann"? I looked at my sent message and it looks fine.

Is Rod Serling a rec. poster?

Reply to
RonB

Some race through life not realizing the finish line.

Some fall through life, perhaps noting a bird along the way.

Some meander through it, surpirsed by the last garden gate.

Some exist but seldom really live.

But some live each moment with a bit of gusto savoring the experiences getting things done enjoying the doing and getting others to think "I'm gonna have a go at ..."

Thanks for being.

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b

As Gilda used to say "Never Mind!"

We seem to be seeing a little foreshortening.

Reply to
RonB

Belated Happy Birthday, Tom. Now you can join AARP. LOL Joe

very_dirty snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
Joe_Stein

Is that another byproduct of aging? Man, I can't afford for it to get any shorter than it is.

Neil

Reply to
nlbauers

Your very kind.