hammer drill attachment?

Does anyone know if there is a hammer drill attachment that can be used with a regular drill, sort of like an angle head? Thanks, Chas

Reply to
Chas12

I don't know if there is, but I'd be very suspicious of one. Some of the force is still going to be translated to the body and motor of the drill and it is not likely to be designed for that.

Yes. It's called a "tool rental center" around here.

barry

Nice idea for a one shot job, but having an old stucco house, I need to be able to drill holes when I want. Don't want to run to a rentacenter each time. Chas

Reply to
Chas12

So buy a hammer drill already. They're not all that expensive.

Reply to
Doug Miller

This makes no sense,. Why don't you just buy one?

Reply to
Battleax

Take a look at Harbor Fright, Northern Tool, etc. for the tool that you need once in a while. You can probably buy one for the price of one or two rentals. scrooged, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn