Haloween dxf files

forward to playing with some of those files.

I found your 2x3 machine interesting - and you might get a kick out of my home-brewed similar-size CNC router at

Morris Dovey

Same here. I am just getting to know the "O" bit world and cast and extruded plexiglass has become something I can now cut with confidence, Those DXF's will be fun as I have some nice left-overs of some store-front signs I cut for a client. Cutting all this different material sure is challenging. Pics later.

Reply to
Robatoy