Great prices on power tools at Home Depot today

try a thin slice of some crisp sweet apple and a thin slice of sharp cheddar. both cold, fresh. not cooked apple and melted american cheese.... Bridger

Reply to
nospam

lol :-] i dont know if they will honor this policy after the fact or not. give it a whirl. worst case they say no. skeez

Reply to
skeezics

i think its part of their master plan so you can always find them no mater what city your in! hehehehe. skeez

Reply to
skeezics

Here in NM you can get an awesome little dessert at a small drive-up place that is a sopaipilla (fry bread) stuffed with warm apple pie mix from a can, grated cheddar cheese and covered on the outside with powdered sugar. Most excellent! Good grunts!

Reply to
Grandpa

Andy Rooney did exactly that and for one hell of a lot more $$. Don't know if he had to relocate though. OTOH he was far more cranky than you seem to be from your posts.

Art

"Silvan" wrote :

Reply to
Wood Butcher

I've been eyeing the PC 15ga pneumatic finish nailer for a while now and went to HD to pick one up at the 20% off sale. BUT "pneumatic tools aren't included in the sale" says the cashier. I argued that the sale says all power tools and it shouldn't make a difference that nailer is powered by air and not electricity. His manager agreed and I got it for 20% off. Does this qualify as a neener?

Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher

Lewis Black is now doing it as well.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Maybe, did you know PC is currently offering a really good combo with that?

A 2 HP, 6 gal compressor, the 15 ga nailer, a brad nailer, hose, and some small bits for $289. I'm looking for a finish nailer and a portable compressor, so I'm probably going to jump on it this week.

What'd the nailer cost after the discounts?

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

I looked at the combo but as I already have a compressor and the BN200 . . . I also tried to find a friend/neighbor/whatever to split the combo with but no luck.

$143.20

Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher

Again, I should read it before hitting send.

$143.20 for the DA250B.

Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher

But after 20+ years other factors seem to be taking over... :-(

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

That's very likely. It also sounds like any number of other places that come to mind. Richmond, Roanoke, Columbia, Charlotte...

Reply to
Silvan

You sayin' I need to get more cranky? I can definitely be cranky. Somebody the other day called me a "grumpy bastard."

I don't think I'm old enough to be grumpy yet, but maybe I should try it on for size.

Reply to
Silvan

Ah! Different nailer than the combos include.

Don't forget to save your receipt towards PC's giveaway.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .