Good price on Ryobi oscillating spindle sander at Home Depot

Last year I bought a Ryobi oscillating spindle sander at Home Depot when the price kept dropping. I was a little nervous as I don't think too much of Ryobi products but I have been quite happy with it. I noticed that they were selling for $99 yesterday and maybe they will even drop further as the Christmas season progresses.

Dick Snyder

Reply to
Dick Snyder

I believe it went down to $69 last year. I don't own one but really like the cast iron top.

Reply to
AL