Great deal on oscilating spindle sander at Home Desperate

There is a great deal at home desperate. They are running a sale on a Ryobi oscilating spindle sander. I know your thinking Ryobis POS. But at $49 the drums and paper are worth the price. You can mount them on 1/4 20 bolts. But this unit has a large table top, vacuum support and at $49 half off it is tossable an

Reply to
tiredofspam

roger garber

Reply to
alexy

I paid about $98 for mine and it's worth every dime I paid. One of the few Ryobi tools that I like. Thanks for alerting me to the fact I paid double...

David

tiredofspam wrote:

Reply to
David

Phillibsburg NJ

Reply to
tiredofspam

I checked in Onalaska, WI store, and they don't have any oscillating spindle sanders. They had the Ridgid unit, and a Ryobi belt/disk sander, both at full price. I always take that as a sign that it wasn't meant to be. Lots of times I end up running into a better deal sometime down the line.

Reply to
ToolMiser

On Sat 22 Jan 2005 05:15:36p, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (ToolMiser) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m12.aol.com:

Looks like an announcement has turned into a minor gloat.

Me being one of those people who bought one at about a hundred bucks with tax, I have mixed feelings. :-)

Reply to
Dan