Good deal at Rockler this morning

At least I thought so. I have been looking at the portable Delta air cleaner for use next to my scroll saw that is in the spare bedroom, however at $150, seemed too much. At Rockler this morning they had a few out and selling for $50. That was more like it, just had to get one. So for anyone that has been thinking about one, now is the time.

Reply to
Paul O.

What model is it? Where was the Rockler located?

Reply to
Joseph Connors

Unisaw, but it is $50. Rockler in Ontario, Calif. Model # 20523. A search on Rocklers site with that # brings it up. Had it running a little while today and it seems to do pretty darn good.

Reply to
Paul O.