Pink Ivory Properties

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how stable pink ivory is in service. I'm considering using a piece as the infill for an infill smoother I'm collecting parts for, but just want to make sure I won't regret it.

Reply to
John Friesen

as far as I have used it's fine. that's one expensive infill (G)

Reply to
Steve Knight

if it did it would be pretty common don't you think?? (G)

Reply to
Steve Knight

I think it comes from gay elephants.

;-) Glen