gloat or neener?

Not sure if it qualifies as either, but I just bought a store demo Ridgid 6" jointer for $199, new in the box Ridgid Planer for $250, and a new in the box Ridgid 14" Bandsaw for $250. The US made Ridgid closeout seems to be in full swing at the Borg and with no payment no interest financing I couldn't resist. Now if the K-bodies would just go on clearance...

Randy

Reply to
Randy in Dallas

neener

Reply to
Young_carpenter

I come out of mode to say:

No offense, but I've used some of those Rigid items you mention, and in my never-to-be-humble opinion, you qualify for sympathy, not a gloat.

I don't envy you setting up that damn bandsaw for anything too ambitious.

By the way, I have a used 8" Craftsman radial arm saw I could let you have at an attractive price. ;)

Marko in Boston

Reply to
Mark O'Leary

Well it's been said many times here, but I've got all the items mentioned and haven't had a single problem with any of them. The bandsaw does do a lot better job with a good blade though. Just resawed some 5" walnut for some panels. Came out great. Just my opinion, but good gloat you got there.

Reply to
Jerry Gilreath