General Mini-Lathe

Anyone using the General Int'l Mini lathe? The maching and finsh on this import are outstanding. Just wondering if it works as good as it looks?

Steve

Reply to
Steve McDonald

I wish I remember which woodworking magazine reviewed these (within the last two months). You might want to look up the magazine because to the best of my memory it wasn't ranked that highly.

Reply to
George