FYI: Wetzler clamp site

Wetzler Clamp Co. is now fully selling online, site completed with shopping capability.

AAvK

The bar clamps look nice. Wonder how they compare to Bessey?

Enjoyed the two galleries, too. Stunning work!

Reply to
Never Enough Money

Got the answer to my own question....

The October 2004 Issue (#172) of Fine Woodworking (FWW) evaluated the Wetzler bar clamp. Seems Jorgenson's model beat Wetzler's. FWW said Wetzler's was unstable on the bench top -- hard to turn the crank when it bumps into the table.

I don't think that's a very big negative since I rarely use clamps that close to a table surface, though.

[snip]
Reply to
Never Enough Money

Kinda nice to buy American now and then though! Wetzler is American.

capability.

Reply to
Never Enough Money