FS: Woodrat WR5 New In Box

I have a new Woodrat WR5 for sale. It is new, in the box. Never been out of the box. Never mounted or used.

If you do now know what this is, go to

am accepting offers...like an auction. If I do not sell it by this coming Sunday evening, I will put it on eBay.

I am in Milwaukee, WI so if you want to pick it up, you may. I can drive to meet, if you are a little too far away.

Please email offer to me snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com.

Thanks.

Marc

Any questions, please ask.

Reply to
woodrat

Yes questions.

What is the retail for this unit?

Sorry, but I can't tell if the WR5 is the big unit or the "Little Woodrat"

I believe this unit makes square tenons but rounded mortises. Do you know if this is true? If so, does the machine offer any accurate method to round off the tenons or is it left to a secondary process?

BW

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Scrub

It is the big rat, not the Little Rat.

Retail is $645.00 free shipping.

I think it does make square tenons and rounded mortises. You square up the mortise with a chisel. Or you can round over the tenon. Whatever makes you happy.

HTH

Reply to
woodrat

Reply to
Knotbob

Crikey!

I can buy a lot of Sorby chisels and even a good mallet for that much coin!

Reply to
Steve Decker

ONE WEEK.

Has the manufacturer made any improvements to it since you bought it?

NO

Reply to
woodrat

Why not make use of their advertised no quibble guarantee and return it?

Reply to
Phillip Hallam-Baker

I have a new Woodrat WR5 for sale. It is new, in the box. Never been out of the box. Never mounted or used. It is the larger version, not the Little Rat.

If you do now know what this is, go to

am accepting offers...like an auction. If I do not sell it by this coming Sunday evening, I will put it on eBay.

Retail is $645.00 free shipping.

I am in Milwaukee, WI so if you want to pick it up, you may. I can drive to meet, if you are a little too far away.

Please email offer to me snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com.

Thanks.

Marc

Any questions, please ask.

Reply to
woodrat

how much you want for it ? if price right i buy paying cash

Reply to
mick