Wisconsin - St Jerome's School furnishing sale

My parish/school has been sold and they've built at a new location which is being moved in a couple of weeks. They are having a sale this upcoming weekend (Father's Day weekend) to sell off the pieces remaining in the school. There are lots of desks/chairs and the assorted pieces of furniture. The thing that's killing me is that the entire school.. hallways, classrooms, bathrooms, etc, are all trimmed in maple. Of course it's all probably 3/4" in varying widths, but I'd hate to see it all go to waste. I don't know if it's even possible to take the trim (restrictions of the sale). It starts on Saturday following the evening mass and then on Sunday morning. I imagine things will go quick. The parish is located in Oconomowoc, WI for those of you who are interested in checking it out. Enjoy! Mark

Reply to
Werlax