FS: Powermatic Model 26 Shaper - Chicago Only

I have a Powermatic Model 26 Shaper that I bought several years ago but never used. It was used and running went I bought it but I never hooked it up in my shop. It is still sitting on the pallet that I moved it in on.

It has a 2hp, 3phase motor. It also has a 3/4" spindle and the shaper has the part that bolts to the table top with the wood fence pieces. It does not have the metal hold down guides.

I am asking $650 for the shaper.

I cannot deliver. Pickup is in the Chicago suburbs. Glen Ellyn, IL

Reply to
Big John