Delta, Powermatic, Senco, Torrit tools for sale Atlanta

I have a 10" Unisaw 1988 vintage stored in AC all its life. Cast left wing. Legs for wood table on right. Unifence with 42" guide and 130" track. No cover for motor on right side. 3 phase 5 hp with Delta magnetic switch. Saw does not have all that many hours on it.

10" Delta radial arm saw. Turret style. New guide bearings. The groove the bearings run in is a bit worn. The motor wobbles a bit when you hit the wear area. This saw was in a production shop. Pretty tight except for that wobble. If someone had a friend with a machine shop a pass with a cutter would fix that wobble. Motor had been rebuilt. 120v I got a newer 12" Delta to replace that one.

Biesemeyer T-square blade guard. 78-960 which allows a 59" cut.

20-5FB-255 cyclone dust collector. 5hp 3 phase motor that runs but needs new bearings. They are a bit noisy. It is rated at 1750 cfm,

5,000 fpm at 10" ext s.p. 2500 cfm, 7142 fpm at 5" ext. s.p. Placed in service in 1988. Not used that much but the cyclone was in the weather. It needs paint but works ok. Big boy that was noisy with good bearings but moves some serious air.

Powermatic 6" belt 12" disk sander. I guess 1970's as it was bought used. works fine. The cover for the belt has been repaired.

Senco SKS staple gun. Shoot narrow 1/4" staples. I see it for $300. I think you can change the head to shoot wider staples.

SFT10b
probaly have some other stuff like a vintage 21" Snapper self propelled mower. Well vintage is relative. Aluminum deck with a relatively new engine. Some other misc. wood tools.

I'll get pictures if anyone is really interested. Ebay will be next after I hang a few adds at Highland and Kentec/Stone Mountain.

I will deliver within a few hours of Atlanta. You will have to remove from truck or trailer.

No pricing because I have not kept up with prices lately. I see that you can by the T-square for $405 new.

email jimbehning at mindspring.com

Jim B.

Reply to
Jim Behning