How to convert Mod 26 Shaper to Use Router Bits

I purchased sometime back but have never used, a powermatic model 26 shaper. It is in good shape and has a 5hp, 3ph motor. I can use my

3ph to single ph inverter and run it the same as I do my table saw.

I would like to use my router bits. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks, John

Reply to
Big John

PM sells an adapter for this, but it's pretty expensive, $150 I think.

Also check

I think they carry one that is about $100.

D> I purchased sometime back but have never used, a powermatic model 26

Reply to
Marty