FS lots of planes.

30.00 Off planes of all sorts. You can now buy my planes through Amazon. I don't have them all up yet though. But you can pay with a credit card. Pay the full price and I will refund the 30.00 I can't do coupons.

Knight Toolworks in conjunction with Harrolson at

have had these custom made Japanese irons made for western planes. These are the first and only hand forged/laminated Japanese irons that will fit a regular wedged plane. They are 2" wide and 5.25" long and are a bit over ¼" thick. They will drop into any knight Toolworks plane that uses a 2" iron with just a little mouth and wedge adjustment. They are made from blue steel (holds and edge longer then pretty much any tool steel on the market) and wrought iron. I believe these to be the best irons out there over O-1 and A-2 irons. They will hold an edge longer then A-2 they will get sharper they will leave a deeper/cleaner surface and they make the plane easier to use. They will really help with tearout too. They are hand stamped with Shizu Tani (tranquil valley) Shipping is 5.00 including insurance.
planes now have finger grips and brass set screws to adjust the fit of the iron. Rock maple Purpleheart Cocobolo at an extra cost is also available. Padouk Please check my page for all my planes

I also have razee jointers and jack planes and scrubs.

have great looking/feeling coffin smoothers
planes now have setscrews to center the irons in the body and make adjusting the iron easy.

All planes are sanded/planed and finished with a special oil and wax finish.

Reply to
Steve Knight

Cody Hart

Steve,

How is Amazon working out for you? Have you sold many planes through them yet?

Thanks,

David.

rec.ww FAQ

David F. Eisan

it is a credit card refund. it should happen right away as soon as I do it or in a few days at most. I asked and was told I could not do coupons through amazon.

Reply to
Steve Knight

so far not one sale. I keep forgetting to link it through my site. they have not charged me yet I am afraid the first sale will be all fee's (G)

Reply to
Steve Knight