FS: Grizzly 12" Cabinet Saw w/extras, Mesa, AZ

From Grizzly's Website:

iron trunnions

3/8" x 3/4" T-slots Cast iron miter gauge 4" dust port Power transfer: Triple V-belt Table size w/ wings: 30-1/4" D x 48" W Precision ground cast iron table Clear plastic guard with steel splitter Sloped cabinet floor assists dust collection Dual arbors: 5/8" and 1" Motor cover standard Heavy-duty cam lever fence Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection Machined collar on arbor Outboard bearing Specifications:

5 H.P., 220V, single phase motor Amps: 27 Arbor speed: 4140 RPM Rim speed: 13,000 sfpm Maximum depth of cut @ 90°: 4" Maximum depth of cut @ 45°: 2-5/8" Maximum rip capacity: 50" Powder coated paint Distance from front of table to blade at maximum cut: 13-1/4" Distance from front of table to center of blade: 18-1/8" Overall dimensions: 81-1/2"W x 38-1/2"D x 39-1/2"H Shipping dimensions: 48"W x 30"D x 40"H Table height from floor: 34-1/2" Shipping weight approx.: 615 lbs.

This saw is in very good condition, comes with about 6 really nice 12" blades AND a large 3 section HTC outfeed roller table. Has a Biesemeyer style fence on it. It also comes with an arbor that allows you to run standard 10" blaces.

I can help load it. I can take PAYPAL for payment.

Its currently on special with Grizzly at $1741 shipped, I will take $1200 with the outfeed table and the extra blades you pickup in Mesa, AZ. I can help load.

Its currently in storage, hard to take pictures but you won't be disappointed. Buy the saw and the 20" Shop Fox planer with Spiral insert cutter head and I will make a little better deal.

Email me directly for more info. escarcegaATcox.net

Reply to
Marty Escarcega