Where can I find a woman like that . . .?

Clearly a fantasy.

starts at
starts at

J. Clarke

that this is something you want to pursue, you have SIX YEARS of comic strips to catch up on!

You could be permanantly warped after that experience.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

But, if you're permanently warped before the experience, can you tell the difference?

Reply to
Scott Zrubek

The good thing about Girl Genius is that it's actually a good comic, so 6 years of archive surfing will go quickly.

Their "sister" comic, Buck Godot, is a pretty good one, too.

-Nathan

Reply to
N Hurst

Hmmm - that could fit one of my daughters. Sorry, she's already married.

John

Reply to
news