FS clearance on old style planes 50% off and shipping.

Here is a list of planes in my old mouthblock style. I can still make these but for the most part I am going over to the adjustable sliding mouth style. So it's 50% off + shipping. The smoothers shipping is 11.00 in the US These will ship within two weeks or less. They are all built but they need tuned up. Jointers Rosewood razee jointer regular price 215.00 Purpleheart jointer regular price 195.00 Ash non razee jointer 165.00 I do have a D handle that can be used it is in walnut I think. Coffin smoothers. Padouk 55 degree 165.00 IPE 55 degree 165.00 Padouk 47 degree 165.00 Bubinga with maple inlay and extra weight. This is not a coffin though but 3" tall 45 degrees 175.00 Bubinga with bloodwood inlay 60 degrees and extra weight. This is a oddball where one inlay is higher then the other. Like of a cool effect and only 165.00 Purpleheart 47 degrees 165.00 Finish planes These are anniversary planes signed and dated and numbered left over. They have been sanded and finished to a nice gloss. I think I have pics of most of these. Rosewood 50 degrees 185.00 Padouk 50 degrees. 175.00 Bubinga 50 degrees 185.00 Ebony 55 degrees 210.00 I may have some others floating around too.

Reply to
Steve Knight

Steve, The prices listed here, are they already reduced or do we take 50% off these prices?

Reply to
Leon

See the original post, which you quoted. Pretty clear these are the before-reduction prices. That conclusion is confirmed with a quick look at current prices on his web page.

I'd like to see an explanati>Steve, The prices listed here, are they already reduced or do we take 50%

^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^

Reply to
alexy

well for you that's 50% off price (G) no that's the retail price.

Reply to
Steve Knight

my regular mouthblock is a sliding block that keeps the mouth as tight as you want if you flatten the sole. been doing that for 5 years.

Reply to
Steve Knight

I'm still confused. What's the difference between this and an "adjustable sliding mouth"? After all, if the sliding mouthblock is not adjustable, it kinda defeats the purpose.

Reply to
alexy

Never mind. Just saw the write up in the "use and care" page of your web site. Now I understand the mouthblock style.

Reply to
alexy

The current mouth block goes into the opening in the sole similar to the way that the blades does. The new one IIRC will be strictly on the bottom of the plane and move parallel to the bottom of the plane.

Reply to
Leon

Assuming that the web pages do not already reflect the 50% discount.

Reply to
Leon

Good point. I assumed (often a prescription for misunderstanding) that the ones on the web pages were the new design, thus full price.

Reply to
alexy

Is that cause I'm spechal?

Thanks.

Reply to
Leon

no it' too hard to change the prices on the webpage. I would have to pay someone (G) I hate html.

Reply to
Steve Knight

I am used to everyone knowing all about me so I don't include redundant info. I am lazy what can I say (G) I just got the new planes up on my site and in a couple weeks I will need new pic's when I get the final parts. I have a sample and I will post a pic soon.

Reply to
Steve Knight