FS: Bies T-Square Guard System 50"

I have a used Biesemeyer T-Square Table Saw Guard System for sale. I believe it is the model 78-960 but am not sure as I can't find the number on the guard anywhere. Previously mounted on a 50" commercial Biesemeyer fence but should also fit the 52" home fence and some other 50" fence systems. It does come with the splitter and splitter mount for a Unisaw. Works fine and looks good.

If you are interested email me at spamnotatcoxdotnet and I can send pictures. I'll list it on Ebay if no one here needs it.

Thanks

Mike O.

Reply to
Mike O.

I don't buy from eBay. Try Yahoo Auctions. Free Listing. No Fees. No more eBay.

so57th

And this is what, an offer to purchase? Anything relevant to the OP's offer to sell his item to the denizens of the wRec before pursuing other avenues?

I don't buy from Yahoo Auctions, I buy from eBay. So there. Exposure to millions of crazed auction junkies as opposed to a few thousand?

Jeezz.... I gotta stay out of here...

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

Checked for spy and adware lately?

There is no "free" on the internet.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Well for anyone who might be looking at this, it seems that what I have is not what I thought I had.

I was messing with the guard today trying to figure out how I would ship it (if it sold) and noticed a couple of things. One, the paint on the extension is not the same color as the rest of the iron and two, there is a welded piece on the horizontal arm. What I think I have here is a 40" version of the Biesemeyer guard which has been bastardized into a 50" version.

Looking at the Delta site there is no weld on the extension piece. I bought this at a school auction mounted to an old Unisaw with a 50" bies fence. I think the shop guy must have added to this to make it work with the 50" fence as the welded piece is exactly 10". I'm sorry for the mis-information as I did not intend to mislead anyone.

I'm genuinely sorry for the confusion.

Mike O.

Reply to
Mike O.