Whatever happened to Bay Area Dave?

I have been away from the group for quite some time. I remember a lot of commotion back when BAD was around. Has he been visiting the REC at all? Just curious....

Reply to
Matt Zack

Last year, many Wreckers decided to band together and ignore him. If you don't ask too many questions, he will stay away.

Dave

Reply to
David

And by today's standards, BAD was a choir boy in comparison.

Bob S.

Reply to
BobS

Reply to
Matt Zack

so, you're threatening to turn back into BAD if we don't shut up and play along? sounds like you already have.

Reply to
bridgerfafc

Ah, a reply from BAD himself.

scott