Does Biesemeyer T-square splitter fit new Craftsman Pro table saw?

Does anyone know which (if any) of Biesemeyer's 12 splitter sizes fits the new Craftsman Professional table saw? The Craftsman saw is not listed on the Biesemeyer web page (perhaps because it is too new), but I thought maybe the guys at Orion/Craftsman might have modelled the saw closely around the specs of a Delta left-tilt unisaw.

Anyone know of other after-market splitters that fit the Craftsman Pro saw?

Thanks.

Reply to
LStole

Why don't you call Biesemeyer?

Reply to
Bob

I emailed Biesemeyer with the question; still no repsonse.

Reply to
LStole

Which of the 3 new models are you asking about? The top of the line model comes with a Biesemeyer.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Gordon

The top of the line model is the one I am interested in. It comes with a Biesemeyer fence -- not a splitter.

Lars

Reply to
LStole

I find most vendors do not repond to email. I'd give them a call for an authoritative answer. They are the only people that can tell if they will definitively support the saw with the splitter.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Not to mention that the call may establish a need for a model that does fit your saw.

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

I just received a response from Biesemeyer -- regrettably, they do NOT support this saw with any of their models.

That said, I still wonder if one of their models will work. For example, I read a posting from someone who was able to put a Delta splitter (the one that is standard with the Uniguard) into a Jet XACTA saw with only a slight modification.

At $120, it is an expensive experiment, however.

Lars

Reply to
LStole

Reply to
Pat Barber

I'm still waiting for a snap-in General 650 splitter.

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y