FS: Benchdog Protop Contractor router table

Excellent condition with the phenolic insert. I can supply pics if needed. I'm looking for around $150-175. Reply here or email here:

ap

Well now that you've blabbed that you would take $150 - why would anyone offer $175?

;-)

Reply to
BobS

An e-bay regular may be interested. :~)

Reply to
Leon

Just to be nice... or possibly to best everyone elses' offers. :)

Reply to
ap