Pinocchio

Geppetto runs into his beloved Pinocchio at the mall one day. He asks how things are going. Pinocchio stammers "uh... well I have problems... with my girlfriend. You know? Splinters". Geppetto chuckles fatherly, winks and says "sandpaper, my boy. Sandpaper".

A month later he runs into Pinocchio again and asks how's it going with his, er, problem. Pinocchio asks "what problem?" "You know, with the girlfriend (nudge nudge)" Geppetto says. "Girlfriend?" Pinocchio says. "Who needs girls?"

Reply to
humanid

Well, he doesn't anymore...

  1. too much sanding will make it too small, and hell get wood-wool on the back of his hands.

  1. that's not what grows when he lies and tells her he loves her.

Reply to
Guess who

You know how Pinocchio was circumcised, dontcha? . . . . . . . . . with a pencil sharpener.

Reply to
Doug Miller

I don't get it....

Reply to
Locutus

Well, let's see if I can help you. Pinocchio is a wooden puppet whose girlfriend was complaining about splinters. Geppetto, advises him that sanding will help smooth things out and prevent splintering.

Now, I can't recommend that you try this experiment with sandpaper as I assume you are male and flesh, blood and bone. So, instead, try the experiment on your own male member with a soft soapy sponge.

If you still don't get it, you might want to ask your father.

Reply to
Gooey TARBALLS