Ever hear of Jummywood?

For you "old timers" - Hey there guys! I thought that would ring a bell or two. I'm in Vegas . . . camped out with Harvey for a few weeks then got a full time job doing what I used to do. One day I just might get back to making some sawdust. The recovery from the divorce was a slow one - but hey . . . we all live through the crap! LOL! Hope all is well with everyone and that the holidays are going to be Grizz Green for you all! ROTFLMAO!

Take care,

Jim

Reply to
Jummy

'Bout dam time!

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

WELLILLBEDAMMED!!!!!!good to here from ya jumms. hope life and santa is good to ya.

skeez

Reply to
skeezics

G'day Jums,

good to see you drop in again!

Reply to
Greg Millen

Mon, Dec 6, 2004, 12:26pm (EST-3) jimmymac snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Jummy) says: I'm in Vegas . . .

Hey Jim. My ex is in Lost Wages, be sure to wave her the finger when you drive by.

JOAT Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind dont matter, and those who matter dont mind.

- Dr Seuss

Reply to
J T

I'm a medium-timer I guess, since I know what Jummywood is. Iffin I recollect, it was right after learning about KlownHammers, wichen was right-after I asked about how one goes about making their own tack cloths... :)

Always nice to hear that divorce isn't (typically? necessarily?) fatal!

Reply to
patrick conroy

Back at ya Skeez! Santa's already been goog - I bought myself a Yamaha V-Star Classic. Going on two wheels and lovin' it!

Reply to
Jummy

I'll be glad to look her up and deliver the message personally! I think some Ex-wives only deserve the best! LOL! Good to see you still around.

Reply to
Jummy

I'll be glad to look her up and deliver the message personally! I think some Ex-wives only deserve the best! LOL! Good to see you still around.

Reply to
Jummy

Ohhh, so you came out of the closet? LOL Divorce'l do'it to'ya.

Reply to
Leon

It's alive!! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

um.... jumms? feet up when the wheels be turnin! lol and may all your roads be smooth and full of curves.

skeez

Reply to
skeezics

Oh yeah - alive and kicking. Just not able to make sawdust yet. Townhouse versus a house with shop. Still - LIFE IS GOOD!

Reply to
Jummy

On 6 Dec 2004 12:26:15 -0800, "Jummy" calmly ranted:

Yagotcher gitfiddle on yer knee and the hat upside down on the sidewalk again, eh, Jums? Yee haw!

Congrats on surviving the Big D. And may Griz be your holiday color, too!

========================================================== CAUTION: Do not use remaining fingers as pushsticks! ==========================================================

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Reply to
Jim Northey

Weellllllll summmmofagun. Welcome back jums. Thought you'd gone to croak city or sumplace like that. Vegas eh? Had some kinfolk there but they all died. Don't go to a hospital there 'cause all the doctors are in cahoots with the undertakers. :-)

Welcome home. When you comin' by?

mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

(Welcome back and look foreward to some Jummywood cabinets pics in a.b.p.w.)

Oh lord, now Google searches on Jummywood.

Folks will grab their reference books trying to find the density and hardness, workability, special glue up needs ...

A website will spring up selling imported premium grade Jummwyood pen blanks.

Flexner will do an article in Fine Wood Working on special finishes and techniques for Jummywood.

Veritas will develop a special plane just for Jummywood. Lie Nielsen will produce a Jummywood dovetail saw - with a limited edition version having a Jummywood handle.

A group will form to Save The Jummy Forest after an obscure but endangered titmouse is found to need Jummy trees for its habitat.

Florida, Georgia and Alabama will all claim to be the Jummywood Capitol of The World.

A band will form and call themselves Jummy Woods. Their first song will be the most downloaded from Son of Napster.

Jerry Falwell will claim that The Cross was made of Jummy Wood and therefore all Jummy trees should be burned and the stumps salted.

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b

Whajusaysonny? My hearin's not as good as used to be. You say yer lookin' fer Jums? He ain't been seen 'round these parts fer pert near a coon's age. Heh? Whasat, ya say ya ARE Jums? Sorry 'bout my hearin' - ol'timer's disease yaknow. Pull up a chair you ol'coot - don'leave no chocky-starfish, I don'wanna be lookin'at callin'card fer the rest o'my time on this here earth.

Well, blessmysoul. Believe it or not I was just thinking about you a couple weeks ago. Can't remember why but I was, really. I do remember the divorce - a real kick in the pants for all of us when we lost you here on the wreck.

Vegas, huh? Say, isn't that Tom Gauldin fella down there in LV too? Good to hear from you Jim.

(New readers will do themselves a huge favor if they google Gauldin and his stories - especially the hair trimming he gave his wife.)

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Reply to
Thomas Bunetta

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 00:56:35 -0800, charlie b calmly ranted:

--big snip--

Don't forget NEWS: MinWhacks comes out with the new polyurinestain "finishes": Antique Jummywood, Aged Jummywood, Raw Jummywood, and Southern Jummywood, now in PINK!