Ever hear of Jummywood?

Hey Larry, show 'im that purty bowsaw tha's nearing completion aaaaaaannnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyy day now.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Yep, Harvey along with Jimmy Stewart.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

damn, damn, damn. them dames is irresistable. 's not your fault Jums, it's the testosterone - or maybe it's their estrogen. eh, whatever, it's just the way it has to be, I guess.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 22:05:42 -0800, Fly-by-Night CC calmly ranted:

Sorry, sir, but there will be no pics of the bowsaur until it is complete. That may happen this decade, I don't know for sure.

P.S: I found the box of roll pins yesterday. Now where are those pesky semi-finished pieces of teak, and the handles, and the blade...?

========================================================== CAUTION: Do not use remaining fingers as pushsticks! ==========================================================

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 17:02:45 -0500, Silvan calmly ranted:

HAH! That's just wishful thinking on your part, Silvie.

I whacked together a clamp stand out of leftover jummywood pieces over the weekend, just to get the crap off the floor. Cheaparse prototypes like that help get the balance of the things, though they're a bit more pricy than cardboard. I can see the floor in places now, though.

Who needs a 1hp 20 gal. compressor? $40, you pick up. Noisy above

20psi, no doubt needs a piston knurling or bearings but it runs. Januwine Crapsman motor. (That'll clear another 6-8 sq/ft. of floor.)

========================================================== CAUTION: Do not use remaining fingers as pushsticks! ==========================================================

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

An'you only started it last century!

Roll pins, I consider that progress! Goodonya Lairy. Now don't lose them before you find the rest of the parts.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 13:30:18 -0800, Fly-by-Night CC calmly ranted:

I'm cleaning up out there and finding permanent places for things this week. As I get shelves and cabinets built, it all gets easier. Some day I'll know where all 1k tools are at any given moment. As I progress, I see the need for another gross or 3 of those shoebox- sized clear plastic bins, though.

========================================================== CAUTION: Do not use remaining fingers as pushsticks! ==========================================================

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Say, I tossed you a couple waves this past weekend as I passed through Grass Pants on the way to visit family near Reno. One of these days I'm gonna have to look you up and visit for a while - if, of course, you will grant me an audience.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:26:26 -0800, Fly-by-Night CC calmly ranted:

I didn't see you, but you could have seen my house on the long downhill between Exits 55 and 48 at mile marker 2 of the speedo check. The Limousine Ranch (after "limousin" cattle) is the most visible site in my particular valley.

Yes, I'd be honored. Do stop by some time, Owie. You can help me clean the shop. ;)

============================================================== Like peace and quiet? Buy a phoneless cord. http://www/diversify.com/stees.html Hilarious T-shirts online ==============================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

C-less, ya mite wanna retype your sig. That 3rd / prolly should be a : Just a thought, Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax